It’s back-to-school time for kids across the metro, so why not a back-to-school Lunch & Learn for decision-makers who want to harness Digital Marketing, Content and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools to grow their business?
Join us in the next of our continuing series of Lunch & Learn sessions August 23 at 11 a.m. at Pizza West, 12301 W. Maple Rd. as we present the fundamentals of increasing your sales through managing your digital footprint. Both the “Lunch” and the “Learn” are on us.
Space is limited, so please RSVP today.
Digital marketing is a set of proven techniques employed to improve both the volume and quality of your interactions with potential and current customers – both in direct phone calls and online traffic that helps convert more business.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve learned a lot about the most important steps and the endless variations in tactics available to grow your business with digital marketing thanks to our success working with a wide range of clients — from Boys Town Pediatrics to Pella Windows, Great Plains Auto Body to Eyman Plumbing Heating & Air, not to mention over 50 more.
So speaking of proven techniques, the universally “well-worth-my-time” feedback we get makes us doubly confident that you’ll profit from this Lunch & Learn.
- Are you tracking how many customer phone call you are receiving from your own Google My Business Page?
- What about claiming and optimizing your business identity on all the major search engines and business directory websites?
- Just exactly how do those search engines work, anyway? And what can I do to maximize my digital profile to be ranked higher in those listings?
- Do you understand how SEM (search engine marketing), programmatic display (geofencing, microproximity, behavorial targeting) and retargeting work?
- How does this all fit together for my business?
These are but a few of the topics that we’ll cover to demystify the art/science of digital marketing.
If your answers to the above questions are “I’ve got someone to do that,” then this will help with some additional perspective. If your answers suggest a refresher course, this should do the trick. If your answers are more along the lines of “I have no idea what you are talking about,” we really-really-really insist on seeing you there!
Don’t forget to register here today, and we’ll see you soon!